Sharp Manual Surface Grinder
Manual Surface Grinder
Box type inner-ribbed structure,
Hardened and ground leadscrew,
Auto lube system, Direct drive spindle
- One “V” and one flat way for longitudinal travel; both ways are hand-scraped and covered with Turcite B coating.
- Lead screws are hardened and ground for durability.
- Accurate slot grinding achieved using saddle locking system.
- Double-nut backlash eliminator.
- Cross slide and column screws are hardened and ground to a 70 Rockwell C hardness.
- Hardened and ground box ways on column and saddle.
- Smooth wire rope-driven table.
- Main spindle run out within 0. 0001″.
- Automatic lubrication system.
Specifications Available Upon Request.